https://www.neobux.com/imagens/banner9.gif

Monday, July 8, 2019



                          Short Love Poems for When it Hurts


                                      I rode my life in the fast lane
                       I thought everything was fine
                       Why didn’t I see this happening?
                       I’m sure there were signs a plenty

                       I crash and burn on the pavement
                       My heart lies ripped on the gravel
                       My scrapes and wounds remind me
                       To lift myself off the ground

                       Back to the road I must return
                       If I desire to love anew
                       No matter the hurt, no matter the pain
                       I’ll be ready to ride again

                                                               By: Jason Westlake 

1 comment:

                                                                                                           SAD LOVE You don't want ...